The Diet Killer 🔪Charlie Gutierrez
Put an end to pain & suffering from those trendy diets. They work for some people and fail for most. What’s even more disappointing is shedding weight fast and gaining it back as fast as it came off. This process is stressful on the body and rarely enjoyable. How nice would it be to eat the foods you love, shed weight, and maintain your health all year round?
Got your attention?? The foundation is simply living a balanced lifestyle.
🧪 The Formula:
- We discussed the “Balance by Hand“ method in the last blog. Use this method when taking in those “cheat day” or “holiday celebration” meals.
Eating In Color
- Enjoying well-balanced, tasty, & fast meals (this is a real thing 🤯).
WHAT IS: Eat-In Color?
When was the last time you heard someone refer to their diet as being enjoyable and that it’s so great, they’re going to make it a lifestyle 365 days? Says NOBODY! Don’t be that person nobody invites to eat anymore because the only thing you can order is a salad with the dressing on the side and grilled chicken breast. 🙄
The Eating In Color meal plan was created by yours truly, in effort to realistically merge: Healthy & Happy ☯️
- The diet-killer!
- Enjoy eating whatever you like so long as it follows the simple plan.
- Choose between 2 calorie packages (1500 and 2000).
- Then choose 1 meal plan out of the 3 offerings in the calorie package.
- How do you choose the right package and meal plan?
- If you fall within one of 3 categories, start there.
🚦Find out how to start an Eat-In Color meal plan… read below or download the PDF for future reference.
Choosing The Right Package
There are many ways you can use Eat In Color but right now we need to get you into a routine. If you eat inconsistently as it is and eat mostly junk, chances are we have no idea what your body truly needs. If you’re this person I recommend starting with the 1500 calorie package for 3 days. Pay attention to your hunger and energy during this first phase. If your hunger is through the roof after each meal and your energy is low all day, then bump up to the 2000 calorie package.
For those of you that are on the go all day and eat somewhat decent, I recommend starting at the 1500 calorie package for 3 days as well. The only difference is that I want you to stick with the meal plan with the bigger portion sizes. Since you’ll be going longer than 4 hours before eating your next meal, it’s crucial to have ample energy to get through long periods of activity. If you feel hungry and foggy during these days then switch to the 2000 calorie package.
I eat inconsistently & choose to hit the fast-food drive-thru
- 1500 calorie package and any meal plan.
I snack throughout the day rather than eating a meal.
- 1500 calorie package and a meal plan with snacks.
On-the-go and don’t have time to eat 5 meals a day.
- 1500 calorie package and the meal plan with bulk size options.
Stick to the package and meal plan you chose for 3 days.
- In this first phase, you will pay attention to your hunger & focus.
- If your hunger is all you can focus on and can’t focus on anything longer than 3 seconds, then move up to the 2000 calorie package and stick with a similar meal plan.
Once you’ve found the package that’s satisfying, I want you to stick with it for the next 30 days. Pay attention to your hunger, energy levels, ability to rest & focus. Monitor these daily.
- If any of these feel off, this is your body telling you, “you’re not eating enough”.
- Creating consistency when it comes to eating is very important to build a strong mind-body connection.
💡Holiday Tip: Survive The Season Of Eating
Got a pillowcase of candy in your room? Did you bring leftovers home from all the Thanksgiving dinners you went to? You must be freaking out not knowing if you should have any of it or just toss it. If you’re going to toss it at least give me some! But seriously, you don’t have to and here’s why. You’re going to substitute these into your Eat In Color meal plan and here’s how:
- Sweets & Pastries = SNACK
- Replace your Foodie Fit snacks with a 1-holiday snack.
- Limit 2 per day.
- Holiday Meal = 1 MEAL
- Replace your Foodie Fit meal with a 1-holiday meal.
- Limit 2 per day
~ Stay happy & healthy Foodies!